A refreshing side dish made from roasting green beans and garlic. Each bite is packed with nutrients and flavor!
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Grease the foil lightly with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Trim and wash the green beans, then pat them dry. Mince the garlic finely.
- Cover the green beans in the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Give them a good toss to ensure they’re all covered in oil and seasonings.
- Place the green beans on the lined baking sheet and roast them in the oven for 20 minutes, or when the green beans are soft.
- Serve hot with your main dish and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green beans