Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists
Duritos covered in cinnamon and sugar that taste just like Taco Bell’s cinnamon twists!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces duros, or duritos pasta
- Vegetable oil
Pour enough oil into a deep fryer to submerge the duritos (more than 2 inches). Heat it to 350°F.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Carefully fry the duritos in batches for about a minute, or until puffed and floating to the top. Use a spider strainer to move the duros around to prevent sticking.
- Use the spider strainer to remove the duros and place them on the paper towel covered plate or cooling rack.
- Toss the fried duros with the cinnamon sugar mix while they are still very hot. Make sure all the durito is covered with cinnamon sugar.
- Snack away!
Keywords: taco bell cinnamon twists