Sweet waffle cookies that are crunchy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour (or gluten-free)
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1 c granulated sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle maker on medium-high heat (350°F). Get a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until it gets a soft, fluffy texture. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the dry ingredients bit by bit until the dough is thick. If you want to mix in any ingredients, do it at this step.
- Spray your waffle maker with cooking spray and add a tablespoon of dough to the waffle maker. Close the lid and let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove them with a fork or spoon and place them on the lined baking sheet. Leave them to cool, then add any toppings you would like.
- Serve and eat!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: waffle cookies