Cocktail weenies cooked in a mix of sauces to make the perfect blend of sweet, savory, and spicy. This addictive appetizer will be a hit at your next party!
- 1/4 c brown sugar (or dark brown sugar)
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 28 oz. cocktail weenies
- Combine the sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix until homogeneous.
- Add the cocktail weenies into the crockpot and pour over the sauce. Give them a quick stir to make sure they’re fully covered.
- Set the crockpot to high for 2-3 hours, or on low for 4 hours to cook the sausages. If using a 3-4 quart crockpot, stir occasionally. If using a larger crockpot size, then stir more frequently.
- Serve these delicious honey garlic cocktail weenies! Keep the crockpot on the warm setting to keep them hot during the party.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Honey Garlic Sausages