A quick, easy, and spicy twist on the classic cracker. Firecrackers are highly addictive and provide just the right amount of heat.
- 1 sleeve of Saltine Crackers
- 1/2 packet Dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 250°F. Put a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Toss the ingredients into a Ziploc bag and shake. Don’t shake too hard so as to not break the crackers.
- Place the seasoned crackers onto the cooling rack-baking sheet combo. Bake them for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, move the crackers around and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take the crackers out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- Enjoy them as is, or with a hot bowl of soup!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: firecrackers, snacks